Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

FYI - according to california law, a conservator cannot place a conservatee in a mental facility and/or rehab if they aren't willing - it would have to be approved by court.  britney has rights. she isn't there against her will...

stop listening to this god forsaken creepy ass intrusive podcast ran by OBSESSIVE and SCARY fans. it's messing with your brain and some of y'all are already weird as fuck as is. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10384761

• Love 7
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, cesar said:

FYI - according to california law, a conservator cannot place a conservatee in a mental facility and/or rehab if they aren't willing - it would have to be approved by court.  britney has rights. she isn't there against her will...

stop listening to this god forsaken creepy ass intrusive podcast ran by OBSESSIVE and SCARY fans. it's messing with your brain and some of y'all are already weird as fuck. 

"Also, the conservator can agree to place the mentally ill person in a locked facility if a psychiatrist says it is needed and the hospital agrees to take the person, whether or not the conservatee agrees. The conservator can also decide where the mentally ill person will live when s/he is not in a locked psychiatric facility. "

http://www.scscourt.org/self_help/probate/conservatorship/conservatorship_lps.shtml#powers

I don't know if the whole Santa Clara County thing is relevant cause I don't know how law works in the US but it says State of California.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trey said:

The people getting all upset over the speculation need to chill. Britney could put an end to literally every ounce of speculation if she wanted to. If the conversation was bothering her, all it would take is a statement (FROM HER) asking us to respect her privacy, and assure us she is in control and happy. She doesn’t have to give us an ounce of detail about her diagnosis or personal information. 

She doesn't owe anyone that. It's her private life. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

"Also, the conservator can agree to place the mentally ill person in a locked facility if a psychiatrist says it is needed and the hospital agrees to take the person, whether or not the conservatee agrees. The conservator can also decide where the mentally ill person will live when s/he is not in a locked psychiatric facility. "

http://www.scscourt.org/self_help/probate/conservatorship/conservatorship_lps.shtml#powers

I don't know if the whole Santa Clara County thing is relevant cause I don't know how law works in the US but it says State of California.

Britney does not have a mental health conservatorship. She's in charge of her own health. Also, a hospital cannot hold anybody who refuses to be there. That's illegal. 

Conservatorships and Mental Institutions

Under a Probate Conservatorship, the conservator may not place the conservatee into a locked mental institution against his or her will. However, under an Lanterman-Petris-Short Act (LPS) conservatorship, a person who has been found to be "gravely disabled" can be involuntarily committed to a mental institution. An LPS conservatorship must be initiated by the county government; it cannot be petitioned for by a spouse or relative.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

A psychiatrist would have to say it is needed is the part that stands out to me. If they wanted to hold her there against her will there would have to be a legit reason for it, a psychiatrist wouldn’t sign off if not. I don’t want to say I believe or don’t because it’s all speculation, unless we have physical proof with images or legal documents or Britney herself saying anything I won’t believe anything. 

But also to add to the speculation, I did think it was odd that the Make Me original video happened to leak just now. It could seem as if they were trying to distract us with something we’ve been demanding for 2 years.

But also, this shows how things can be interpreted or presented in a way that helps prove a point...

So for that I choose not to believe anything and just wait and see.

• Love 1

Wait, so I’m listening to the podcast now just to hear what all the hubbub is about. The voicemail from the “source” is not only disgusting but insanely fishy. Could there be more to this story? Sure. But as for this “source,” I don’t believe him for a second.

1 minute ago, speakerbox said:

Wait, so I’m listening to the podcast now just to hear what all the hubbub is about. The voicemail from the “source” is not only disgusting but insanely fishy. Could there be more to this story? Sure. But as for this “source,” I don’t believe him for a second.

So do some digging for us and find out the truth.

• Love 2

58 minutes ago, cesar said:

stop listening to this god forsaken creepy ass intrusive podcast ran by OBSESSIVE and SCARY fans. it's messing with your brain and some of y'all are already weird as fuck as is. 

I’m here for both sides of the argument, but this is a very literal and to-the-letter interpretation of the speculation that’s happening. No, she can’t be “forced” by her conservators, but if she’s being blackmailed with her children then they can make her do anything... THEORETICALLY.

Like, let’s be critical, but let’s also not miss the forest for the trees.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

y’all should listen to the facts T Kyle laid out about the legality of the conservatorship and the checks and balances it has. A lot of the stuff that fans are fearing is being done, by law, cannot be done or would need a judge to approve it. Also she can hire her own lawyers and petition to get out of the conservatorship. 

• Like 2

The voicemail kinda makes sense, and it’s so creepy. But i so wish it to be false. 

Let’s not forget that maybe she really needs her medications, and maybe her dad just fears another 2007. 

If the voicemail is real, that guy could get in big troubles, his voice war clear and easily recognizable 

1 hour ago, TJ said:

I’m here for both sides of the argument, but this is a very literal and to-the-letter interpretation of the speculation that’s happening. No, she can’t be “forced” by her conservators, but if she’s being blackmailed with her children then they can make her do anything... THEORETICALLY.

Like, let’s be critical, but let’s also not miss the forest for the trees.

That's exactly it. She could be being blackmailed into ANYTHING - "if you don't stay under the conservatorship you'll lose the kids". I'm not saying it's true but you never know the lengths people will go to to serve their own agendas.

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Mike said:

She doesn't owe anyone that. It's her private life. 

Literally didn’t say she did.

• Love 1

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Oooooh I thought it was recent and was about to have a heart attack. Still pretty troubling either way