BadMediaKarma

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

A little exaggerated I'm sure. 

I think Britney suffers from mental illness. Her team is doing the best they can to manage the situation. Of course her kids are a great incentive, certainly, however I'm sure it was presented to her more as if that if she did not care for her well-being it may result in the loss of her children. That's gives some perspective and insight to someone that may be reckless and irrational. The tour is in place to a certain degree to provide her with structure I believe to an otherwise potentially unstable person that can easily attain an unstructured lifestyle due to her status. That works out too for her employers and brand. Her family involvement is also integral to all this including being just a general support system too. I doubt they are "evil" as they are being painted.

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My point of view and some personal history:   When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in

For god's sake he was taking a fucking picture with her which she AGREED to.

“I’m happy and everything is fine”

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Lynne likes almost every comment on her Instagram. Don’t think into it too much.

First thing I looked at when I looked at her page. This isn't someone who just likes one or two things, she likes everything. Seems like a habit to me - comment comes through, she likes it.

1 hour ago, Sloan said:

We buy her albums and merchandise so we have the right to speculate about her life!!!!!!1

*~Even though we’ve been supporting her and following her every move for 20 years, we can’t comment about what’s happening in Britney’s life because if she wanted to talk about it, she would even though she’s legally not allowed to and kept from doing at all costs by her management!!1111111!!*~

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Chad said:

*~Even though we’ve been supporting her and following her every move for 20 years, we can’t comment about what’s happening in Britney’s life because if she wanted to talk about it, she would even though she’s legally not allowed to and kept from doing at all costs by her management!!1111111!!*~

The tea is exceptionally strong today isn’t it

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, Chad said:

Sorry I figured you understood what sarcasm is. Unless your post is sarcastic as well 😂

I’m Lynne started following me on Instagram.  I honestly want to know what her thoughts are.  Not that we deserve to know but we don’t hear much from her anymore 

These fucking bored stans have started this whole shit storm now out of pure SPECULATION. Fucking idiots. This is so gross. Don't they realize that this counters their whole argument that Britney is a object, she needs to be let free - yet they're treating her like a fucking object who they can speculate, question and theorize on her own health and well being without actually knowing a single direct thing from her own mouth??

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Sloan said:

Sorry I figured you understood what sarcasm is. Unless your post is sarcastic as well 😂

It wasn’t an attempt at dragging you. Just further highlighting the ridiculousness of that train of thought. ❤️

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Matthew said:

By the fucking way if you were involuntarily committed to a mental health facility you wouldn't be allowed to go to a day trip to a salon and use your phone. 

You don’t think it’s at all fishy that there were reports of her at this hair salon before there was photo evidence? And somehow miraculously there wasn’t a single report of her being anywhere in public since January? What publication would have followed through with this story without photos unless it came DIRECTLY from Britney’s camp?

To me it’s very obvious that these stories are being orchestrated by Britney’s management to keep us at bay. To maintain the charade that Britney’s calling the shots so we don’t feel guilty when we pay top dollar for anything with her name on it. Britney’s dad is CLEARLY healthy enough to be out and about. The narrative that Larry & Co are trying to present about Britney being unhinged by her father’s “illness” has more holes in it than the Titanic, and the only reason we don’t want to acknowledge that as fact is because then we’d all have to admit that we’ve been complicit all along. 

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, Chad said:

You don’t think it’s at all fishy that there were reports of her at this hair salon before there was photo evidence?

Jesus fucking Christ, seriously? Is this really your argument? What the fuck is happening to humanity?

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Matthew said:

By the fucking way if you were involuntarily committed to a mental health facility you wouldn't be allowed to go to a day trip to a salon and use your phone. 

My point of view and some personal history:

When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in a regular hospital. I'm not entirely sure how long I was there, maybe 2 or 3 weeks? The things I witnessed were traumatic. 6 months later, I was then sent away to a treatment facility in the Bay Area (again, against my will), where I remained for a year and a half. I was given an ultimatum: Go to this program or go to a lockdown facility in Utah. My mother signed my life away. She had sole legal custody, so my dad couldn't do anything. Was I under a conservatorship? I'm not sure. I wanted to run away but I stayed put. Some girls ran away. Some came back. Others opted to go to juvi instead. They let me out when I graduated high school, at age 17. My parents drove me up there, but some are essentially kidnapped from their homes (usually while they're asleep) without prior knowledge that they are being committed (this happened to some of my friends), which you can read more about here:  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jm5ng4/the-legal-industry-for-kidnapping-teens?fbclid=IwAR0l60kTLKvQcl24MXJNUaZBHuQuqwF-cKS_x0KY5-cgRSPSE47T_jNeh-A 

THIS IS STILL A LEGAL PRACTICE. It happens to minors every day but less often to adults. 

I would love to assume that it is different for Britney because she is an adult, but the reality is she is seen as a child in the eyes of a law. We don't know exactly what is going on with her, but her story is not all that different from mine. All of this is extremely triggering to me but I've kept my shit together, at least on the forum.

They had us on a phase system, which they changed about halfway during my stay there, along with a bunch of rules which made my "work" feel pointless. Everyone moves through programs differently. I didn't get my first phase for 9 months, during which a lot of upsetting things happened that I won't go into right now. I was not allowed to go on a home visit at all until I got my phase. We could have one residential visit from family once a month, unless we had our privileges revoked. The first residential visit for everyone only lasted 15 minutes. After that, we could have 30 minute visits. Those of us that had family that still somewhat cared about us could then have home visits, which could be extended after phasing up. Phase IV meant we could have unsupervised time. That was like, the pinnacle of everything for us. So, like I said earlier, it is not a surprise that Britney was able to leave the program to get her hair done. Every program has slightly different rules (but not drastically different) and Britney is already experienced with that kind of system. People that have been in treatment centers before are more likely to "graduate" quickly. (One girl graduated the program in 9 months, which was unheard of, but they put her on some kind of fast track.) Maybe she's allowed to use her phone, maybe not. The fact that she used one doesn't mean she's allowed to. 

So, when y'all say that it's unrealistic or unbelievable, believe it because this is life for some of us.

• Love 13
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1
40 minutes ago, Matthew said:

And how do we know that she wasn’t coerced and blackmailed into going voluntarily? 

• Love 1