Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

We buy her albums and merchandise so we have the right to speculate about her life!!!!!!1

• Love 1

Lynne has been liking  most of the comments posted on her IG regarding the #freebritney movement. If that’s not strange then idk what to think anymore. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, angietell said:

Lynne has been liking  most of the comments posted on her IG regarding the #freebritney movement. If that’s not strange then idk what to think anymore. 

It is strange but I also think that older people believe that they have to like and comment on everything.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

A little exaggerated I'm sure. 

I think Britney suffers from mental illness. Her team is doing the best they can to manage the situation. Of course her kids are a great incentive, certainly, however I'm sure it was presented to her more as if that if she did not care for her well-being it may result in the loss of her children. That's gives some perspective and insight to someone that may be reckless and irrational. The tour is in place to a certain degree to provide her with structure I believe to an otherwise potentially unstable person that can easily attain an unstructured lifestyle due to her status. That works out too for her employers and brand. Her family involvement is also integral to all this including being just a general support system too. I doubt they are "evil" as they are being painted.

53 minutes ago, angietell said:

Lynne likes almost every comment on her Instagram. Don’t think into it too much.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, speakerbox said:

Lynne likes almost every comment on her Instagram. Don’t think into it too much.

First thing I looked at when I looked at her page. This isn't someone who just likes one or two things, she likes everything. Seems like a habit to me - comment comes through, she likes it.

1 hour ago, Sloan said:

We buy her albums and merchandise so we have the right to speculate about her life!!!!!!1

*~Even though we’ve been supporting her and following her every move for 20 years, we can’t comment about what’s happening in Britney’s life because if she wanted to talk about it, she would even though she’s legally not allowed to and kept from doing at all costs by her management!!1111111!!*~

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

*~Even though we’ve been supporting her and following her every move for 20 years, we can’t comment about what’s happening in Britney’s life because if she wanted to talk about it, she would even though she’s legally not allowed to and kept from doing at all costs by her management!!1111111!!*~

The tea is exceptionally strong today isn’t it

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, unusualyou said:

Whoa 

22k tweets

& this response to Adam...

I didn’t know Adam didn’t work with her anymore 

What’s strange is that this voicemail from the “paralegal” is so public. He isn’t worried about being outed considering his voice is now on tape spilling supposed tea?? 

40 minutes ago, Chad said:

Sorry I figured you understood what sarcasm is. Unless your post is sarcastic as well 😂

I’m Lynne started following me on Instagram.  I honestly want to know what her thoughts are.  Not that we deserve to know but we don’t hear much from her anymore 

These fucking bored stans have started this whole shit storm now out of pure SPECULATION. Fucking idiots. This is so gross. Don't they realize that this counters their whole argument that Britney is a object, she needs to be let free - yet they're treating her like a fucking object who they can speculate, question and theorize on her own health and well being without actually knowing a single direct thing from her own mouth??

• Love 8

10 minutes ago, Sloan said:

Sorry I figured you understood what sarcasm is. Unless your post is sarcastic as well 😂

It wasn’t an attempt at dragging you. Just further highlighting the ridiculousness of that train of thought. ❤️

• Love 1