Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

By the fucking way if you were involuntarily committed to a mental health facility you wouldn't be allowed to go to a day trip to a salon and use your phone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Matthew said:

By the fucking way if you were involuntarily committed to a mental health facility you wouldn't be allowed to go to a day trip to a salon and use your phone. 

You don’t think it’s at all fishy that there were reports of her at this hair salon before there was photo evidence? And somehow miraculously there wasn’t a single report of her being anywhere in public since January? What publication would have followed through with this story without photos unless it came DIRECTLY from Britney’s camp?

To me it’s very obvious that these stories are being orchestrated by Britney’s management to keep us at bay. To maintain the charade that Britney’s calling the shots so we don’t feel guilty when we pay top dollar for anything with her name on it. Britney’s dad is CLEARLY healthy enough to be out and about. The narrative that Larry & Co are trying to present about Britney being unhinged by her father’s “illness” has more holes in it than the Titanic, and the only reason we don’t want to acknowledge that as fact is because then we’d all have to admit that we’ve been complicit all along. 

• Love 7

22 minutes ago, Chad said:

You don’t think it’s at all fishy that there were reports of her at this hair salon before there was photo evidence?

Jesus fucking Christ, seriously? Is this really your argument? What the fuck is happening to humanity?

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Matthew said:

My point of view and some personal history:

When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in a regular hospital. I'm not entirely sure how long I was there, maybe 2 or 3 weeks? The things I witnessed were traumatic. 6 months later, I was then sent away to a treatment facility in the Bay Area (again, against my will), where I remained for a year and a half. I was given an ultimatum: Go to this program or go to a lockdown facility in Utah. My mother signed my life away. She had sole legal custody, so my dad couldn't do anything. Was I under a conservatorship? I'm not sure. I wanted to run away but I stayed put. Some girls ran away. Some came back. Others opted to go to juvi instead. They let me out when I graduated high school, at age 17. My parents drove me up there, but some are essentially kidnapped from their homes (usually while they're asleep) without prior knowledge that they are being committed (this happened to some of my friends), which you can read more about here:  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jm5ng4/the-legal-industry-for-kidnapping-teens?fbclid=IwAR0l60kTLKvQcl24MXJNUaZBHuQuqwF-cKS_x0KY5-cgRSPSE47T_jNeh-A 

THIS IS STILL A LEGAL PRACTICE. It happens to minors every day but less often to adults. 

I would love to assume that it is different for Britney because she is an adult, but the reality is she is seen as a child in the eyes of a law. We don't know exactly what is going on with her, but her story is not all that different from mine. All of this is extremely triggering to me but I've kept my shit together, at least on the forum.

They had us on a phase system, which they changed about halfway during my stay there, along with a bunch of rules which made my "work" feel pointless. Everyone moves through programs differently. I didn't get my first phase for 9 months, during which a lot of upsetting things happened that I won't go into right now. I was not allowed to go on a home visit at all until I got my phase. We could have one residential visit from family once a month, unless we had our privileges revoked. The first residential visit for everyone only lasted 15 minutes. After that, we could have 30 minute visits. Those of us that had family that still somewhat cared about us could then have home visits, which could be extended after phasing up. Phase IV meant we could have unsupervised time. That was like, the pinnacle of everything for us. So, like I said earlier, it is not a surprise that Britney was able to leave the program to get her hair done. Every program has slightly different rules (but not drastically different) and Britney is already experienced with that kind of system. People that have been in treatment centers before are more likely to "graduate" quickly. (One girl graduated the program in 9 months, which was unheard of, but they put her on some kind of fast track.) Maybe she's allowed to use her phone, maybe not. The fact that she used one doesn't mean she's allowed to. 

So, when y'all say that it's unrealistic or unbelievable, believe it because this is life for some of us.

• Love 13
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 1

40 minutes ago, Matthew said:

And how do we know that she wasn’t coerced and blackmailed into going voluntarily? 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

Jesus fucking Christ, seriously? Is this really your argument? What the fuck is happening to humanity?

And whats yours? That some random salon called and said “Britney’s here! I can’t prove it but I can tell she’s here on her own volition and everything is fine”, and then the editors said “yep, sounds good, run it!”? 

What’s wrong with humanity, indeed.

1 minute ago, Jenna said:

On Britney's IG?

No, on her own profile. She blocked me a few minutes ago. My comment: 

“You can delete and moderate your comments all you want. There’s blood on your hands and the truth will be revealed. Do the right thing.”

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

Just now, Chad said:

“You can delete and moderate your comments all you want. There’s blood on your hands and the truth will be revealed. Do the right thing.”

The fact that she’s deleting & blocking people is very telling 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jenna said:

My point of view and some personal history:

When I was 15, I attempted suicide and was immediately placed, against my will, in a local psychiatric hospital after the initial detox phase in a regular hospital. I'm not entirely sure how long I was there, maybe 2 or 3 weeks? The things I witnessed were traumatic. 6 months later, I was then sent away to a treatment facility in the Bay Area (again, against my will), where I remained for a year and a half. I was given an ultimatum: Go to this program or go to a lockdown facility in Utah. My mother signed my life away. She had sole legal custody, so my dad couldn't do anything. Was I under a conservatorship? I'm not sure. I wanted to run away but I stayed put. Some girls ran away. Some came back. Others opted to go to juvi instead. They let me out when I graduated high school, at age 17. My parents drove me up there, but some are essentially kidnapped from their homes (usually while they're asleep) without prior knowledge that they are being committed (this happened to some of my friends), which you can read more about here:  https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jm5ng4/the-legal-industry-for-kidnapping-teens?fbclid=IwAR0l60kTLKvQcl24MXJNUaZBHuQuqwF-cKS_x0KY5-cgRSPSE47T_jNeh-A 

THIS IS STILL A LEGAL PRACTICE. It happens to minors every day but less often to adults. 

I would love to assume that it is different for Britney because she is an adult, but the reality is she is seen as a child in the eyes of a law. We don't know exactly what is going on with her, but her story is not all that different from mine. All of this is extremely triggering to me but I've kept my shit together, at least on the forum.

They had us on a phase system, which they changed about halfway during my stay there, along with a bunch of rules which made my "work" feel pointless. Everyone moves through programs differently. I didn't get my first phase for 9 months, during which a lot of upsetting things happened that I won't go into right now. I was not allowed to go on a home visit at all until I got my phase. We could have one residential visit from family once a month, unless we had our privileges revoked. The first residential visit for everyone only lasted 15 minutes. After that, we could have 30 minute visits. Those of us that had family that still somewhat cared about us could then have home visits, which could be extended after phasing up. Phase IV meant we could have unsupervised time. That was like, the pinnacle of everything for us. So, like I said earlier, it is not a surprise that Britney was able to leave the program to get her hair done. Every program has slightly different rules (but not drastically different) and Britney is already experienced with that kind of system. People that have been in treatment centers before are more likely to "graduate" quickly. (One girl graduated the program in 9 months, which was unheard of, but they put her on some kind of fast track.) Maybe she's allowed to use her phone, maybe not. The fact that she used one doesn't mean she's allowed to. 

So, when y'all say that it's unrealistic or unbelievable, believe it because this is life for some of us.

I admire you courage to tell your story. I’m glad that you’re hear with us ❤️

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, Chad said:

And whats yours? That some random salon called and said “Britney’s here! I can’t prove it but I can tell she’s here on her own volition and everything is fine”, and then the editors said “yep, sounds good, run it!”? 

What’s wrong with humanity, indeed.

I sat close to Jessica Alba on a plane once, texted all my friends about it, but took no pix. But enjoy "freeing" Britney. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Marcelo said:

I sat close to Jessica Alba on a plane once, texted all my friends about it, but took no pix. But enjoy "freeing" Britney. 

4115B2AD-063F-4AB2-9253-D0EF12C55C24.gif

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Chad said:

Imagine saying this to someone with literally ZERO facts to back it up. I would have blocked and called the cops.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

On the topic of doing things you're not supposed to do while on unsupervised time:

One of our "commitments" was no sexual contact. One of my friends was able to take a class at a community college. She met a guy in the class and ended up having sex with him during unsupervised time. CLASSIC. 🤣 I'm still close to her to this day. In a weird twist of events, she reconnected with him recently, spent time with him in Hawaii, and they might have hooked up again. It wasn't worth it though.

So yeah, whatever point people keep trying to make about Britney being seen using a phone is moot.

1 minute ago, Danitybritney said:

@emailmypussy: 2008 - Britney compares her conservatorship to being in jail. 'There's no excitement, there's no passion'. https://twitter.com/forbritbrit/status/1118208117718880256/video/1

No how dare you QUOTE BRITNEY’S EXACT WORDS!! We’re all just conspiracy theorists! It’s not like she said:

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

and 

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co3_500.gif

and 

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co4_500.gif

Oh wait... maybe it was a body double. 

• Love 2
  • Sad 2