Sergio

Britney's Gram - FREE BRITNEY (Episode 75)

5 minutes ago, Kaz said:

No how dare you QUOTE BRITNEY’S EXACT WORDS!! We’re all just conspiracy theorists! It’s not like she said:

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co1_500.gif

and 

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co3_500.gif

and 

tumblr_od7066fnUq1rrh89co4_500.gif

Oh wait... maybe it was a body double. 

She also said for the people who thought she didn't say enough, that she'd write a book someday. But apparently we can write it for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

She also said for the people who thought she didn't say enough, that she'd write a book someday. But apparently we can write it for her. 

Well I guess we’ll have to since her father and management will clearly never allow it 🙂

She tried to talk about it in 2016, and what she said wasn’t even negative and her team still censored it. What’s not clicking???????

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Matt said:

The source isn’t saying Adam was involved in Domination...?  The reading comprehension really is not jumping out. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Chad said:

The source isn’t saying Adam was involved in Domination...?  The reading comprehension really is not jumping out. 

Adam said he didn’t have anything to do with any POM extensions or Domination. I misread it the first time I read it too. 

Or am I still misreading it? Lol.

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

Adam said he didn’t have anything to do with any POM extensions or Domination. I misread it the first time I read it too. 

Or am I still misreading it? Lol.

If he was involved in the britney musical, he would have been involved with extending POM several years ago, no? The source is saying Adam was involved with keeping Britney in Vegas originally, not with Domination.

2 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I’ve been told Britney’s PR team is not allowing press to report on this. 

lol???

freedom of the press....? 

britneys team can’t keep the press from reporting. i swear britney fans will believe ANYTHING

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I’ve been told Britney’s PR team is not allowing press to report on this. 

BUT THE HAiR SALON!!!!!!!!111!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cesar said:

lol???

freedom of the press....? 

britneys team can’t keep the press from reporting. i swear britney fans will believe ANYTHING

Or they can threaten to cut exclusivities with other artists... 

girl, didn’t you work at e? Shouldn’t you know how some of this works?

• Love 1

This thread is like Yvie vs Silky vs Vanjie and I’m team no one cause yall’s a mess.

• Love 7
  • Haha 4

https3A2F2F782Emedia2Etumblr2Ecom2F55f0e

You guys right now.... 

I hope you guys realize how hurtful this would be to Britney if this turns out to be bullshit. You're being just as bad as Perez and TMZ were back in 2007. Just saying. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, DirtyRockBoy said:

The fact that she’s deleting & blocking people is very telling 

Yeah, it tells me some Britney fans are fucking psychos. Of course she’s blocking people like that, who wouldn’t? 

• Love 1

19 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

Oh she said more than enough, and so did her eyes. Too bad people forget her exact words. 

31 minutes ago, Slay-Z said:

I’m not sure how to feel about all that, I have mixed feelings. 

I saw this on Twitter:3999DBD5-09FA-4533-AF7A-E8EEC813EBA3.thumb.jpeg.01bcd5573874203af8e1eebdc00eccfc.jpeg

What don’t people fucking understand about the fact that she’s tried to speak out MULTIPLE times and has not been listened to?  That entire post could also be used to describe her team tbh. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6

And saying it’s her story to tell..well did Jive Records let her tell her Original Doll story? Did people not watch For The Record and hear from her own mouth that she wasn’t happy? When someone tells their story and the people around them STILL don’t listen and they feel like their voice isn’t heard, can we just imagine how that must feel? Britney probably did and that’s why she stopped giving a fuck. And don’t ask me if I’m a mind reader, she fucking said it HERSELF. If you’re choosing to turn a blind eye because you don’t want to accept an uncomfortable truth, good for you. Don’t shit on people who are questioning whatever PR bullshit everyone is fed.

• Love 1
  • Like 4