Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

I don't see a reason why not to believe that Robin person. I mean why would he lie? ? I still believe him. 

On the other hand that E fan from here who said the song will be out in 2 weeks. Uhm why is no on talking about him? "The date could change" excuse is so lame to be honest and I never believed him. 

15 minutes ago, Alikaz said:

I don't see a reason why not to believe that Robin person. I mean why would he lie? ? I still believe him. 

On the other hand that E fan from here who said the song will be out in 2 weeks. Uhm why is no on talking about him? "The date could change" excuse is so lame to be honest and I never believed him. 

"E fan"??? Um Erik has been a part of this community for more than a decade and he actually works in the industry. He has even less of a reason to lie to us than Robin Leach does. And yes "dates change" all the time in the entertainment industry just ask Rihanna. Her album was originally supposed to come out nearly two years before it actually did. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Pierre said:

So what was it ?

It was just a rehash of 2007 shit, that they tried to spin as new revelations. ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

It was just a rehash of 2007 shit, that they tried to spin as new revelations. ?

Oh ok thanks 

8 minutes ago, arondavis said:

Screenshot_2016-04-29-00-08-22-1.png

Fuck

He wont say anything in the future because of those fans complaining again and again !

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Later this summer, we are expecting new music from Britney Spears and Nick Jonas, among others. While a release from Britney hasn’t been officially confirmed, several people connected to the pop singer have revealed to me that such a project is almost complete, and the timeline thus far has the first single debuting sometime in May, with an album following a month or so later.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/04/27/the-second-half-of-2016-is-going-to-be-big-for-pop-music/#34feced8d242

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

Later this summer, we are expecting new music from Britney Spears and Nick Jonas, among others. While a release from Britney hasn’t been officially confirmed, several people connected to the pop singer have revealed to me that such a project is almost complete, and the timeline thus far has the first single debuting sometime in May, with an album following a month or so later.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2016/04/27/the-second-half-of-2016-is-going-to-be-big-for-pop-music/#34feced8d242

Ok now we can get excited finally a credible source :hyper: 

6 minutes ago, Dangerous said:

Just confirming what we already knew. 

Ugh at this point whatever. The fact that Britney and her PR haven't confirmed anything yet everyone else is is very annoying and probably means they haven't learned anything but let me not make such an assumption till they do. 

They also have songs such as Forgiven, Lorry Driver, It's Gonna Be Me, When I'm Old, When I'm in Tewas... is that normal ?

Also she's not listed as a writer for Passenger :laugh: 

19 minutes ago, Arti said:

I highly doubt we are getting any news tomorrow. I have no expectation for tomorrow. I'd be surprised if we get any news

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I don't think that we're getting anything either.