Trey

BMK The Official Album 9 Thread

Body Ache is, in my opinion, the worst song in her entire discography.  I honestly cannot even listen to it.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Colin said:

Body Ache is, in my opinion, the worst song in her entire discography.  I honestly cannot even listen to it.

Execution is a mess, but I feel like conceptually it wasn't that bad? As in, I'd enjoy a song with icy synths, that echo effect with the vocals and that "Boneless"-esque beat in the chorus if it were actually well-produced.

There are other songs that, even if they had the highest standard of production and polish, still wouldn't really go anywhere, like TTB and ISBE. That's worse imo.

42 minutes ago, Colin said:

100% agreed. 

Closely followed by Chillin' With You and Til It's Gone. Simply because I don't believe any of those are Britney.

I would honestly delete Body Ache if I didn't feel like it was sacreligious to not have every "Britney Spears" song in my iTunes. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, trey. said:

100% agreed. 

Closely followed by Chillin' With You and Til It's Gone. Simply because I don't believe any of those are Britney.

I would honestly delete Body Ache if I didn't feel like it was sacreligious to not have every "Britney Spears" song in my iTunes. 

izDk3I.gif

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, DevilsAdvocate said:

Take a bow must be the name of the album. 

#TakeABow is just the social hashtag used to tease Private Show till it's out. 

2 hours ago, trey. said:

100% agreed. 

Britney Jean gives me diarrhea everytime (except for WB, Perfume and Alien)

It's not sacreligious, Britney herself would tell you "delete it, I can even do it for you, I did it on my Ipod too...!" for sure!

Just now, DirtyRockBoy said:

ARE MOST OF THESE SONGS COMING OUT THIS FRIDAY???

The only one confirmed to be coming this friday is Tinashe